Roasted Jalapeno Dip

I got this from a website, but I can't seem to find it. I ALWAYS get compliments on it. It is spicy, but you can use less jalapenos, if you need to. I serve this with tortilla chips, and a veggie tray. (Leftovers are great as a sandwich spread! YUM!)

Roasted Jalapeno Dip
4 to 5 roasted jalapeno (peeled and deseeded)
2 cups light sour cream
1 bunch of cilantro
1 packet Hidden Valley Ranch Dip Mix (dry powder package)
1 cup light mayonnaise

I cut the jalapenos in half, de-seed, then roast them. The seeds come out better this way.
In your food processor, process the sour cream and the cilantro leaves; set aside.
Once the jalapeno chile peppers are roasted, process them into the sour cream/cilantro mixture. Then add the Ranch Dip Mix and the mayonnaise; process until combined

Comments