Ramen Stir Fry

This seems like a no-brainer, but I needed a recipe, to get me started.  I didn't get any bok-choy, so I just substituted vegetables, that I had, in my home.  

Ingredients

  • 1 tbsp vegetable oil
  • 2 green onions, chopped
  • 4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
  • 1 cup bok choy, chopped
  • 2 packs of ramen noodles (any type you like, gluten-free if needed) 
  • 2 tbsp sesame seeds

Sauce


Instructions

  1. Heat the vegetable oil in a pot or pan on medium-high heat, then add the green onions, garlic and bok choy. Cook for 3-4 minutes until the bok choy is tender.
  2. While the bok choy is cooking, mix the sauce ingredients together in a small bowl.
  3. Boil the ramen noodles just until they begin to come apart and are slightly soft, then drain and add the noodles and sauce to the pot, mixing everything together on medium heat for 2-3 minutes. 
  4. Serve topped with some sesame seeds and sliced green onions

Comments