Pickle Dip

My family LOVES pickles.   I loved snacking on them, as a kid, and my elder son started munching on them, as soon as he had a tooth!  This dip is best with ruffled potato chips. I use the recipe STRAIGHT from the blog.   I did add some fresh dill, the last time that I made it.   I had some on hand.

Ingredients

    Report this ad
  • 8 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature 1/2 to 1 cup dill pickles, depending on how much pickle you like things
  • 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
  • dill, for garnish, if desired
  • pickle juice

Instructions

Chop the pickles into very small pieces.
Combine with the cream cheese and Worcestershire sauce until well mixed. Splash in a bit of pickle juice to thin the dip out a bit (around 1 tablespoon, but more is fine, dependent on your taste).
Serve cold or at room temperature with potato chips.

Comments