Hot Cocoa

I made this for a Girls' Night In, to rave reviews!  I had my sweet friends take photos of their creations, from my hot cocoa bar!  I had mini semi sweet chocolate chips, sprinkles, whipped cream, candy canes, mini marshmallows, caramel sauce and Piroulines on the bar.   Since we were all adults, I also had out Kahlua and Frangelico, to spike the cocoa, with!

The original was too sweet, so I will omit the sweetened condensed milk, next time. 


Ingredients:
2 cups whipping cream
1 (14 oz) can of evaporated skim milk
2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
4 cups milk
2 tsp pure vanilla extract

I doubled this recipe.  It went to the top of my crock pot.

Combine everything and cook on low for a 2 hours (or longer if you double it!).
Stir it every 30 minutes to an hour to make sure the chocolate chips are getting melted and mixed in.

Comments