Kale Chips

I made these, for my friend Amy, and she said I had to put the recipe on here.  They are addictive, and I may have eaten the majority of the batch, myself.  Then, I taught Amy to make them, and Her daughter, Amy, and I ate the batch.  One of my sons loved them, the other wouldn't try them.  More for me.

Kale Chips

bunch of kale
olive oil
coarse salt (and or any other toppings, powdered Ranch dip, Parmesean cheese, cayenne pepper...Post your favorite topping, below!)

Preheat oven to 400F.  Rinse and dry kale really well, and tear into bite sized pieces.  I don't use the stalk.  Toss it with some olive oil. Spread it in an even layer on a parchment paper covered pan.
 Put into oven and cook for 25 minutes.  Watch it, to make sure it doesn't burn.
Sprinkle your favorite topping on it, and crunch to your heart's content!


Comments