Zucchini Noodles with Mango Avocado Sauce



I saw this video, with the original recipe, and it started off my interest in Spiralizing!
This was delicious!  When I first poured on the dressing, I was worried that there wasn't enough.  As is sat, for a few minutes, the zucchini released some liquid, and it became perfect!  Ace and I agree that it would be AMAZING with cucumbers instead of zucchini, too!

Zucchini Noodles with Mango Avocado Sauce
Ingredients:
7 zucchini (This served my husband, and two sons as a side dish, and me as a main dish, with a TON leftover for tomorrow night, and lunch for me!)
3 mangoes
3 green onion tops
1 Tbs. cilantro (She also suggests rosemary.)
1/3 an avocado

Directions:
Spiralize your zucchini and place them in a large bowl.
Then, blend the rest of the ingredients and pour the mango dressing over your noodles. Mix well, and enjoy!

Comments