Cranberry Cider Punch

I made this, for a baby shower.  It was perfect, not too sweet, and everyone loved it!  I'm not sure I've ever made a shower punch, before.  I changed up the original, a bit.
Cranberry Cider Punch
  • 2 cups fresh cranberries
  • 64 ounces spiced apple cider (I used Market Pantry, the Target brand.)
  • 72 ounces Ginger ale
  • 2 cups of orange juice
  • 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
  • cranberry juice
  1. Muddle the cranberries in a bowl, divide evenly, into ice cube trays or muffin tins.  Fill up halfway with cranberry juice.Freeze. 
  2. Pour the apple cider, ginger ale, orange juice, and lemon juice in the bowl and add the frozen cranberry ice cubes. 
  3. Refrigerate until completely chilled, unless you kept all the bottles in the fridge, before you mixed them.  This is the smart thing to do. 

Comments