Savory Warm Pumpkin Dip

 This photo is from my phone, so it is not an amazing photo, but the dip is delicious!!!
I made this for a holiday party, and served it cold, as per the original. The next day, I warmed it up, and it was soooo much better!!

 SAVORY PUMPKIN DIP
1 (8 oz) package cream cheese or neufchatel, softened
1/2 cup pumpkin puree
1/2 tsp. seasoned salt
1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1/4 cup chopped roasted almonds
1/4 cup bacon bits (I use only the fake ones, as I don't eat meat.)
3 green onions, thinly sliced


In a medium bowl, beat together cream cheese, pumpkin, and seasoned salt.  Stir in remaining ingredients (reserving a few green onions as garnish).  Bake at 350F for 20 minutes, or until all the cheese is melted.  Garnish with green onions.
I served this with carrot sticks, and nut crackers. 

Comments