Chocolate Blueberry Cupcakes (Muffins)

I found this recipe, and have been wanting to try it, for some time.  I baked them, to stick in the boys' lunchboxes.  I love doing muffins, for them!  They feel like it's a treat, and I know what goodness is in them!
I omitted the frosting, from the original, since I was going to freeze them.
I doubled the recipe, and it made 18 full cupcake/muffins.
Here is my version:
6 Large Extra Ripe Bananas
6 Tbsp Chia Seeds
1/2 Cup Flax Seed
8 Tbsp Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
2 tsp raw sugar
2 tsp Baking Soda
2 tsp Baking Powder
2 Large Egg White (I used the equivalent of Egg Whites, in the container.)
2 Cups Fresh or Frozen Blueberries

Preheat oven to 350F.
Mash bananas in large bowl.  Add each item, mixing well, before adding the next. Scoop into prepared muffin tins (I used cupcake liners.), until 3/4 full. Bake for 17 minutes or until done, in the middle.

Comments