Radish Potato Salad


At the store, I couldn't resist the pretty colors, of the radishes. I thought I could find something, to do with them. I found this blog, on Pinterest. Here's my adaptation...

Roasted Radish & Potato Salad


1 lb. radishes, trimmed and quartered
1 lb new potatoes, quartered
3-6 oz baby spinach
2 Tablespoons olive oil

Vinaigrette:
1/4 cup white wine vinegar
3 Tablespoons olive oil
1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
2 Tablespoons chopped fresh dill
Salt and black pepper to taste

Preheat oven to 425 degrees F with a large baking sheet inside.

Toss radishes, potatoes, 2 Tablespoons olive oil, salt and pepper in a large bowl to coat. Transfer mixture to hot baking sheet in oven. Roast until golden, 25-30 minutes, stirring halfway through roasting.

For the vinaigrette whisk together vinegar, 3 Tablespoons oil, Dijon, parsley and dill in a bowl until combined; season with salt and pepper. Stir spinach into roasted radishes and potatoes and add vinaigrette.

Comments