Best Four Cheese Dip Ever!

I got this recipe, from this yummy blog. I made this, last night, after having tried it, at the blogger's home, a few weeks ago. SO DELISH, I had to remove myself from the room, ao I wouldn't take the breadbowl into a corner, and devour it, myself!

Best Four Cheese Dip Ever!

1 C Monterey Jack Cheese, grated
1 C Cheddar Cheese, grated
1 C Mozzarella Cheese, grated
3/4 C Parmesan Cheese, grated
1 bunch Green Onions, chopped
1 C Mayonnaise
Garlic (However much you prefer. I usually use two cloves)
1 Large Loaf of Round bread (I had another loaf that I cut up, too. I didn't get much out of the dip bowl.)


Mix all the cheese, may, onions and garlic together in a bowl.
Hollow out all the bread from the bread bowl and place the cheese mixture inside.
Cook for 30 minutes in a 350 degree oven. (I had to do it for 20 more minutes.)
Use the bread you scooped out of the bowl to serve with it.


Comments