Feta Salsa

My friend, Amy, makes this. I will devour it with pita chips, cucumber slices, or anything she gives me. The original recipe is from the Smitten Kitchen.

Here's Amy's version:
Feta Salsa 1/2 lb. feta (cow's milk) 2/3 cup sun dried tomatoes in oil (I make this with sun dried tomatoes not packed in oil. If you choose to do this, make sure you let it sit for 1 hr. or so, to soften them up.)
1/2 cup pitted Kalamata olives
 3 tablespoons flat-leaf parsley
2 roma tomatoes, seeded
2 scallions
1/4 cup olive oil (I omitted this, and it came out just fine!)
 Crumble the feta into a bowl. Chop the tomatoes, olives, and parsley and thinly slice the scallions. Gently mix the ingredients together and drizzle with a few tablespoons of olive oil, or to taste. I use a few squeezes of fresh lemon juice in mine along with some diced and seeded roma tomatoes.

Comments