Baked Hot Wings

Happy Father's Day!
For dinner, I have decided to make hot wings (I bought the Morningstar Farms version for me, so I don't feel left out.). This si a super easy recipe, that I got from the butcher at Sprouts.
Baked Hot Wings
chicken parts (the butcher told me about 4-6 parts per person)
Bottle of Frank's Hot Sauce (at Sprouts they have the chicken marinated in this already, just as easy to get a bottle for marinating, and one for dipping)
Ranch dressing for dipping (I got the most delicious homemade kind at the farmer's market, yesterday!)
Bleu cheese dressing
Directions:
Put chicken parts in a shallow baking pan, and pour hot sauce on them, coating them completely.
Marinate in the refrigerator, for 30 minutes or longer.
Preheat oven to 450 degrees fahrenheit.
Place chicken in the oven for 30-35 minutes.
Serve with dressings, more sauce, and raw veggies for extra dipping. I'm also serving cornbread, that the boys love.

Comments