First blog

I guess I should tell you about myself?
-I'm a stay at home mother, to 2 boys.
-I don't eat meat, but I'm not a fanatic. Never liked it, still don't.
-Um. That's it.
-Oh, I like to read. A lot. And I'm not too picky about what I read.

I have a friend who has told me (for many years) that I should blog. Mostly about the recipes I make. However, I procrastinate so much, that it's taken me this long, to do it. Heh. Also, most of my recipes are other peoples', that I've tweaked, so this will just be a bunch of cut and paste recipes, but at least it'll all be in one place?
I don't have a great camera, I don't plate my dishes all pretty, my boys don't care. I don't care. My husband is just happy to get fed. They eat it, I'm happy.
I guess this will be mostly a recipe blog? I don't know. Maybe I'll add more stuff, and have a "sharing circle", and tell you more about me. Who are "you". Not sure. Anyone that falls across this?
Signing off.

Comments